Don't miss this 3 bedroom 2 bath home perfectly situated next to the Wedgewood gulf course so bring your golf clubs. You'll be crazy not to fall in love with the split floor plan and spacious formal dining/living room combo. As you walk through the front foyer don't miss the large closet on your left perfect for all those extra coats, make your way into the kitchen and you'll find freshly painted cabinets along with a breakfast nook area and pantry. Check out the large walk in closet in the master bedroom! The second and third bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home along with the second bath. Just off the living room are French doors leading out to your screened in porch and spacious backyard with a attached 10x22 fenced area. LOW HOA fees. Home comes with a Entek water filtration system.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Stucco,Vinyl siding,Wood frame
1,266 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
WEDGEWOOD CLUB FIRST ADD, Status - Completed
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceiling(s),Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, Laundry, Dimensions - 20x22, 2 Spaces.
- Wood, Stucco, Vinyl, Frame
- Rear Porch
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors,Irrigation System,Lighting. Sidewalk,Street Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Association Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price